mardi 6 mai 2008

Ho'okipa photoshootings #3

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Que de gamelles, quand même!
Ca me donne envie d'avoir aussi une belle planche à voile...sur la berge.

Anonyme a dit…

And the sky is blue
I've been for a windsurf session
On a summer's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in Kahului
It's Maui dreaming
On such a summer's day

Anonyme a dit…

Well, you got Sergio's car
And you cruised on Hana highway.
Seems you forgot all
About the frenchy way of life.
And with the radio blasting,
Goes cruising
Just as slow as you can now.
And you'll have fun, fun, fun
Till the old Chrysler breaks down...

The crazy poet

JMDRidder a dit…

Amstrong, puis les beach boys... Qui sera la prochaine victime ?

Emilien a dit…

Sans oublier : On the beach, The road to hell, Looking for the summer, I can hear your heartbeat, et Sweet summer days de Chris Rea ...
on tient le guilty ...

Anonyme a dit…

Mama says they're happy now
They windsurf with "God" Robby in paradise
With Francisco and Marcillio
Tell me that Maui is a paradise
Tell me that's true
Tell me there's a paradise
Where all windsurfer go
Tell me that they are happy now
And they're looking at Kauli
And they're looking at Keith
And they're watching them in their front loop
And they're watching them in their goiter
Tell me that it's true
Tell me they're happy now
In this land called Maui
Yes, Papa tell me that it's so.

J.

JMDRidder a dit…

Yes papa, there's a heaven !

Emilien a dit…

On the narrow Hana highway, hot wind in my hair
Warm smell of hibiscus, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a windy spot
My head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for windsurf
While I stood in the surf break
I heard the lifeguards’ horn
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then they got the jet ski out and they push me away
There were voices down the rocks, I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to Ho’okipa beach park
Such a rocky place, such a windy place
Plenty of rocks at Ho’okipa beach park
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her name is Molly S., She got the Ford F150
She's got a lot of pretty, pretty bikinis, that fit her so good
Then we loop in the reef, sweet summer waves.
Some frontloops to remember, some backloops to forget
Finally I called up Robby, “Please bring me my beer”
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since,
Josh finish all the store yesterday
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the nap
Just to hear them say...

Go back windsurfing on Ho’okipa
Such a crazy place, such a rocky place
The wind is up at Ho’okipa
It’ s not a surprise, rig your 3.7

Big surf on the break, the 2R connection on the rocks
And I think 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the lifeguard’s hut, they gathered for the rescue
They got some ice out of freeze, but they just can’t save the gear

Last thing I remember, I was running out the airport
I had to find the channel back to the reef I was before
'Relax' said the immigration man, We are programed to receive
You can check out any time you like, but now you have to leave…

Anonyme a dit…

Damned ! les aigles victimes d'un ancien de la LPO.

Anonyme a dit…

Très beau détournement d'aigles, je m'incline.